ACG WEBINAR: Making Healthy Food Investments
Download PDF on the right
Hear industry experts from TriVista and McGuireWoods LLP provide in-depth insights into the latest food safety, regulatory and litigation activity in the food & beverage industry. This sector has experienced a massive influx in investment activity from private equity firms and corporate/strategic investors looking to capitalize on high-growth segments and attractive exit multiples.
Additionally, the combination of a shift in consumer trends, complexity within the global supply chain, increased regulatory and public scrutiny has created a “perfect storm” that can damage brand equity and corporate value. Learn what risks are inherent in the sector, particularly in light of recent developments in food recalls and other legal ramifications. Highlights include:
- Connecting consumer trends with areas of increased risk of adulteration and mislabeling
- Hearing about recent recalls and regulatory actions
- Understanding FSMA updates and the latest FDA inspection process
- Gaining an overview of global food supply chain complexities
- Learning about key due diligence and investment considerations unique to the growing food space
Contact us at 1.949.218.4830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.