Operational Optimization Assessment-TriVista Identifies $4.7 M EBITDA & $8 Million in Working Capital Improvements
TriVista identified $4.7 million of EBIDTA and $8 million of cash improvements for a leading environmental services company, backed by a private equity firm
The Business Challenge
After years of continued growth and success, the environmental services company needed to reduce operating costs and align back-end business operations to their strategic plan.
How TriVista Optimized the Operations
The TriVista team of experts engaged in a series of activities to assess and optimize operations.
TriVista conducted in-depth analyses on key areas of the operation, including:
- Site Consolidation
- Equipment utilization & maintenance costs
- Asset reduction
- Process improvement
- Personnel Utilization
- DSO (days sales outstanding) improvement
Beginning with an operational data review, process/systems research, and a gap analysis, TriVista considered both decentralized and centralized back-office models, and presented several scenarios to management and the Board.
The TriVista Impact
The TriVista team identified the following opportunities:
- Identification of nine service centers for consolidation (33% center reduction)
- Reduction in excess equipment and ongoing maintenance costs
- Significant DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) & Accounts Receivable and quote-to-cash improvements
- Identification of $4.7 million of EBITA and $8 million of cash improvements