Frank Ciotoli brings a quarter century of experience and deep knowledge in helping businesses to tackle and overcome their toughest and most complex problems through the application of executable strategies.
With more than 50 projects to his credit in a consultative role for private equity clients, Frank has assisted with Pre-LOI and Post-LOI operational analysis that has led to breakthrough results in new product and productivity savings.
As a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, he has led global teams throughout North America and China in achieving quantifiable process improvements across engineering, manufacturing, product development and supply chain operations.
Frank’s insights, methodologies and application of a wide array of targeted services has resulted in leading enterprises learning to innovate for continuous improvement.
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Printing and Packaging
- Contract Manufacturing
- Director of Engineering and Quality – Avery Dennison
- Engineering Manager – Black & Decker
- Operations Manager – Black & Decker
- Product Development Engineer – Ingersoll Rand
- MS, Operations Management – Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Hartford, CT
- BS, Mechanical Engineering – Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Awards & Recognition
- Industry Week Best Plants of 2010
- Avery Dennison Corporate Leadership Award
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Difference Makers OC
- Pure Game Soccer
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Frank enjoys coaching youth basketball and spending time with his family in Trabuco Canyon, California.