TriVista Vice President Gustavo Rojas brings more than two decades of proven experience in positioning organizations to achieve unprecedented gains in operational performance, efficiency, and profitability across numerous diverse industries and sectors. Gustavo’s expertise in change management and operational transformation is always applied in ways that view each engagement, company and its market through the lens of tactical Voice of Customer (VOC) processes and consumer insights. By doing so, he unfailingly supports business strategies that deliver defined revenue enhancements and operational model transformations.
As an industry thought leader working closely with mid-market companies in the manufacturing and distribution industries, Gustavo has been central to multi-asset projects for some of the world’s largest private equity firms and their portfolio companies across the Fortune 500. His design and implementation of global supply chain and operational excellence programs have collectively yielded nearly $1B in operational cash flow and EBITDA improvements for clients. Additionally, he has facilitated double-digit Opex and Capex reductions for companies and manufacturers around the globe.
As a true change agent, Gustavo’s professional fluency and proficiency in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Portuguese enable him to easily lead and collaborate with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams. Combined with his strategy development, change management, supply chain and BPM expertise, Gustavo can apply keen insights on helping complex multinational entities integrate new models and solutions that increase top and bottom line business and market strength.
- Pharma and Chemicals
- Consumer Products
- Construction and Cement
- Industrial Products
- Oil & Gas
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Managing Director – Global Reach Consulting, LLC
- Vice President and Managing Director, Latin America – Celerant Consulting, Inc.
- Vice President Supply Chain & Retail Operations – RadioShack Corp.
- Director, Operations – Celerant Consulting
- Managing Director – ZSCHOKKE GMBH (AG Conrad Zschokke)
- MS, Engineering Management -Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- MS & BS, Civil Engineering, Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ)- Zürich, Switzerland
- Fluent in English, Spanish and German
- Good knowledge in French and Italian
- Conversational Portuguese
- Alumni Association Colegio San Carlos, Bogotá – Colombia
- President of the Board 2013 to present
- Rojas Ramirez Hermanos, Ibagué – Colombia
- President of the Board 1996-2003