As Vice President at TriVista, Gustavo works closely with mid-market companies in the manufacturing and distribution industries to scope projects that deliver significant results. He brings deep operating and consultative experience to the role, along with extensive multi-industry expertise. His expertise spans several large industry segments, including industrials, oil and gas, automotive, consumer products and retail. Gustavo is truly a global professional, and is fluent in English, Spanish and German; has good knowledge in French and Italian; and speaks conversational Portuguese.
Gustavo’s most recent operating role was Vice President Supply Chain & Retail Operations at RadioShack Corp. As an independent consultant, and as a long-tenured professional with Celerant Consulting (now Hitachi Consulting), Gustavo’s consulting career has included responsibility for scoping and delivering high-impact operational improvement projects. He has completed projects for Shell, BP, British Gas (today Shell), Ecopetrol, Pemex, AkzoNobel, Clariant, Juan Valdez, Kellogg’s, Drugstore.com (today Walgreens), RadioShack, Brightstar, Holcim, Grupo Argos, AFP Metals and others.
Gustavo’s areas of expertise include:
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Leading and Managing Change Programs
- Supply Chain Management
- International Operations Management
- Business Performance Management
- Operational Effectiveness
- Process Excellence
- Organization Design & Effectiveness
- Business Development
- Construction Management
- Managing Director – Global Reach Consulting, LLC
- Vice President and Managing Director, Latin America – Celerant Consulting, Inc.
- Vice President Supply Chain & Retail Operations – RadioShack Corp.
- Director, Operations – Celerant Consulting
- Vice President and Regional Manager – Nicholson Construction (Rodio Group)
- Managing Director – ZSCHOKKE GMBH (AG Conrad Zschokke)
- Project Manager, Regional Manager, Managing Director, Country Manager – Rodio Group
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Masters in Science, Engineering Management
- Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ), Zürich, Switzerland
- & BSc., Civil Engineering
- Fluent in English, Spanish and German
- Good knowledge in French and Italian
- Conversational Portuguese
- Alumni Association Colegio San Carlos, Bogotá – Colombia
- President of the Board 2013-
- Rojas Ramirez Hermanos, Ibagué – Colombia
- President of the Board 1996-2003