Jennifer Frankenberg brings TriVista and its clients a sector-defining combination of food safety, supply chain, operations, and risk management experience in the food and consumables space. This expertise is matched with equal specialization in strategic transformation, business turnaround and technology leadership. The resulting combination of experiences and accumulated expertise has defined a career marked by enormous operational and supply chain productivity improvements and cost reduction milestones across the entire spectrum of the food & beverage sector.
Jennifer’s expertise ranges from collaborating with regulatory agencies on issues such as recall activities and food-borne illness investigations to performing plant inspections and ensuring regulatory compliance and high sanitation standards. As a highly effective strategist, financial analyst and process improvement consultant to companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100, Jennifer’s foundational education in food safety microbiology has been strengthened by deep understanding in business structures, sales and process management. The ability to harness such a broad range of real-world skills enables her to expertly cover the complete business cycle.
Her accumulated experience and knowledge prior to TriVista has been honed by a decade with one of the world’s largest food retailers as well as being the cofounder of a boutique food safety, compliance and regulatory advisory firm. For Jennifer, these early career milestones form the bedrock upon which she has built an impressive and growing track record of helping companies to successfully navigate the heavily regulated food and beverage industry. Jennifer’s collective skills and deep experience have made her an indispensable consultant for TriVista, its private equity firm clients, and their portfolio companies with operational and food safety due diligence needs in the food and beverage space.
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- Medical Devices
- Director, Food, Beverage & Consumables – TriVista
- Vice President – SAGE Food Safety, LLC
- Financial Analyst – The Malibu Group
- Regulatory Specialist, Career Training Associate, & Procurement Manager – The Kroger Co.
- BBA, Marketing & MBA, Finance – University of Cincinnati
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – University of California, Irvine
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food – Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance
- Food Safety Microbiology – FoodHACCP
- Control of Microorganisms in Food – FoodHACCP
- Dairy & Juice HACCP Certification – Cornell University
- Certified Food Safety Manager (Ohio)
- International Certified Food Safety Manager – National Registry Food Safety Professionals
Awards & Recognition
- Winner, 2009 ACG Cup, Cincinnati
- Finalist, 2009 18th Annual University of Cincinnati MBA Competition
- Finalist, University of Cincinnati C-Ring
- Finalist, University of Cincinnati’s “Outstanding Marketing Student”
- Junior League of Cincinnati Achievement Award for Development of a Marketing Plan
- Certificate of Achievement: Essential Skills for Managers and Consultative Selling
- International Association for Food Protection
- Association of Food & Drug Officials
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Raising the Bar: Hygienic Equipment Design in the Baking Industry
- How to Gross Out Your Buyers: Food Sampling Missteps
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Jennifer enjoys tennis, fast cars, and music.