As Chief Financial Officer, Joe Ruiz is responsible for all aspects of TriVista’s finance functions including budget management, planning, forecasting and analysis as well as, taxation, treasury, and auditing. Because Joe brings an extensive track record in furthering operational transformations through fiscal analysis and management; the ideal CFO attributes to meet TriVista’s internal as well as project portfolio financial development. This is evident in his more than 25 years of experience working with private equity groups and fortune 500 companies, which gives him an acute understanding of the needs of these firms and how to meet them.
Joe possess deep experience in supporting M&A, manufacturing footprint optimization and realignment, and automation investment to improve financial strength and EBITDA growth. With more than $30M in EBITDA improvements in just the last decade, Joe is uniquely positioned to support the financial and operational growth of TriVista.
As an integral part of his CFO role, Joe offers broad strategic advice to firm leadership and directors. This is informed by decades of experience in CFO, VP and Director of Finance roles for Fortune 500 and PE-owned companies across various sectors and industries. Joe also leverages expertise in P&L reporting and KPI development as well as information system development. These skills are integral to furthering the operational trajectory of TriVista by support advisement on the broader project portfolio of the firm and its PE clients moving forward.
- Medical Device
- Capital Goods
- CFO & VP of Finance, JWC Environmental
- CFO & VP of Finance, Ropak Packaging
- Controller & VP of Finance, ITT Industries
- Director Finance, Critical Care, Baxter Bentley
- Director, Financial Reporting, Cardiovascular Group, Baxter Bentley
- Manager, Financial Analysis & Planning, Baxter Bentley
- MBA, Pepperdine University
- BS, Business Administration, Charter Oak College, Farmington, CT
- Six Sigma Green Belt, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Lean Manufacturing Techniques & Value Based Management, ITT Industries
- Manufacturing Management, Stanford University, CA