As the Sr. Managing Director of TriVista’s Asia Group, Leo is a key architect of global operational transformations with assets operating in Asia. Having built the Asia group and led TriVista management consulting teams based in Tianjin, China for the past ten years, Leo brings deep expertise in the design and implementation of highly efficient and cost-effective Asian Supply Chain strategies for North American Investors. In addition, he has an extensive track record of supporting strategic manufacturing footprint optimization, relocation, consolidation and design for businesses operating in Asia.
Leo is a proven cross-cultural project leader and collaborator that has built highly focused teams across geographic boundaries. As a manufacturing and facilities management expert, he has led numerous multi-plant operations projects delivering long-term impact across diverse sectors by identifying waste and areas for improvement.
Prior to TriVista, Leo had developed a reputation for being one of China’s Operations and Lean Six Sigma experts by implementing and championing Operational Best Practices across a number of industries for Fortune 300 companies throughout the Asia Pacific region. Leo began his career in Quality Systems Management for China’s Lucas Industries as well as Factory Director and General Manager for ITT’s operations throughout Asia.
- Consumer Products
- Cosmetics & Cosmeceuticals
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Fabrication
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Plant Manager – Grammer Interior (Tianjin)
- Deputy Plant Manager – SPX Cooling Technologies (Tianjin)
- Factory Director – ITT Cannon Electronics (Tianjin)
- VBSS Champion Asia Pacific – ITT Cannon Switches
- General Manager – ITT Cannon Connectors (Zhenjiang)
- Manufacturing Manager – ITT Industries (Tianjin)
- Project Manager – ITT Industries (Tianjin)
- Project Manager – Lucas Control Systems (Tianjin)
- BA, English for International Trade and Business – Hangzhou University of Commerce, China
- Executive Leadership Program- Ashridge University, Berkhamsted, U.K.
- Lean Master – ITT University
- Six Sigma Green Belt – ITT University
- Six Sigma Champion – ITT University
- English (Fluent)
- Chinese – Mandarin (Fluent)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) China
- American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) China – Tianjin
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Leo is an avid outdoorsman, and enjoys traveling. When he isn’t on the road, he enjoys cooking and spending time with his family in Tianjin.