Medical and Pharma
TRIVISTA HELPS MEDICAL PRODUCTS and pharmaceutical BUSINESSES ACHIEVE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE THROUGHOUT THE VALUE CHAIN.
TriVista consultants have a strong background in the medical products and pharmaceutical marketplace. Since our inception we have worked extensively with companies on high impact projects across a wide array of industry sub-sectors. Our global team includes experts in Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain Optimization, Compliance and Regulatory, and Mergers and Acquisitions. Our ability to understand global operations spanning North America, Europe & South America as well as supply chain linkages in Asia affords our clients a significant advantage. Coupled with the global reach of our team, we are able to deliver results quickly.
Our offerings for Clients include:
- Business Performance Improvement – Lean Six Sigma Training and Implementation, Quality Systems Analysis and Improvement, and Inventory/Working Capital Improvement Projects.
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory– Supporting private equity investors and management teams at both the Pre and Post Acquisition stages to conduct detailed Quality of Operations® Due Diligence and support integration activities including 100 day plan development.
- Operational Strategy Development – Collaborating with Senior Leadership teams to identify critical operational improvement initiatives and support the execution of improvement programs.
- Supply Chain Consulting– Identify and implement Offshoring and Outsourcing programs globally, conduct SKU Rationalization and Margin Analysis, and implement global supplier development programs.
- New Product Development – Best of the Best Training, Lean New Product Development Process Implementation and Design
- Global Market Evaluation – Competitive Supply Chain Analysis, Greenfield Start-Up Project Management, Market Entry Analysis.
Medical Product Industry Sectors
TriVista has worked across a wide spectrum of Medical Device industry sub-segments with a primary focus on Class 1 & 2 FDA products:
- Mechanical Components
- Electric Components
- Electromechanical Components
- Rechargeable Power Systems
- Reusable Sensor and Cable Assemblies
- Sterile Disposable Sensor and Cable Assemblies
- Reprocessed Disposable Sensors
- Patient Monitoring Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Non-Invasive Blood Constituents and Physiologic Parameters
- Value-Added Sub-Assemblies
Pharmaceutical Industry Sectors
TriVista has worked across a wide range of industry sub-segments:
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Outsourced Pharma Services & Fulfillment