As a Vice President at TriVista, Mike brings over 2o years of advisory management consulting and corporate leadership experience in improving business operations by developing and implementing operational strategies that achieve significant business value for clients. His collaborative leadership style enables him to be a trusted advisor with an ability to work across organizations, providing operational improvements and EBITDA impacts. Mike’s expertise in delivering profitable growth, productivity, lower cost, and enhanced customer experience allows him to enable clients’ business operations to maximize their top and bottom lines.
He has an ability to quickly assess opportunities, develop detailed plans, and manage change to deliver sustainable results by leveraging operations and supply chain skills. Mike is a seasoned consultant with broad leadership skills that have been particularly effective in working with Private Equity firms and their portfolio companies to deliver post M&A operational improvements.
- Heavy Industry
Subject Matter Expertise
- Operational Strategy Development and Execution
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Procurement and Global Sourcing
- M&A Integration and Operational Improvements
- Business Process Improvement and Outsourcing
- Re-engineering / Turnarounds / Carveouts
- Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement
- Change Management/ Organization Development
- Director, Alvarez & Marsal
- Principal, Operations Practice – A.T. Kearney
- Senior Consultant, Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- Vice President, LPL Financial
- Senior Director, Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Manager, Mfg. Operations & Product Planning, General Motor – SATURN
- MBA, Owen Graduate School of Management – Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- MS, Industrial Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- BS, Electrical Engineering and BS Mathematics, University of Michigan, Dearborn, MI