Shelby currently serves as Vice President at TriVista bringing more than 20 years of leadership experience in Supply Chain, Operations, and Logistics. He is an innovative and performance-driven leader focused on achieving exceptional results in highly complex, dynamic environments.
Shelby has a strong track record of leading product, process, and customer-focused improvements and is recognized for his expertise in global supply chain management. He has successfully led multi plant Operations in the U.S. and Mexico for multi-billion dollar Aerospace, Industrial, and Technology companies and through his leadership, significant improvements were made in Customer Satisfaction, Product Quality, and Gross Margins. Shelby also has extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management, with a primary focus in Sales and Operations Planning, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, as well as Warehouse and Distribution. He has provided significant value to clients by implementing solutions that improved customer on-time-delivery, increased product quality, reduced product costs, and increased working capital.
Over the past two years with TriVista, Shelby has supported more than 10 client engagements across several industry sectors, with enterprise values ranging from $20M to more than $1B.
Industry focus includes:
- Consumer Products
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Electronic Components
- Sr. Director of Operations – ITT Industries, Cannon Division
- Sr. Director of Operations – Rockwell Collins
- Vice President Supply Chain Management – ProWorks Manufacturing
- Director Global Logistics – Ciena Corporation
- Golden Gate University – San Francisco, CA
- Master of Business Administration (Concentration in Operations)
- Saint Mary’s College – Moraga, CA
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management (Minor in Operations)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – University of Michigan
- Master’s Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management – Michigan State University
Awards & Recognition
- 2013 Best Practice Award – TriVista
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Aerospace and Defense Forum
- Co-founder and Board Member Difference Makers Orange County
- Ladera Ranch Little League
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Difference Makers Orange County
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Shelby resides in Southern California with his wife of over 20 years and three wonderful children. He enjoys coaching Little League Baseball, golf, cycling, and traveling.