In his role as Chief Operating Officer & Sr. Managing Director, Stuart Lowe is responsible for managing client engagements as well as overseeing TriVista’s global operations. Stuart has led engagements spanning multiple geographies, including the US, Mexico, China, Europe, Australia, and beyond. This international reach has culminated in a successful track record of leading significant business transformations and driving growth across numerous sectors in which he has facilitated well over $100M in EBITDA improvements and greater top-line growth for TriVista clients.
An engineer by training, Stuart’s background in the development, design and manufacture of complex systems has been the foundation of a broader 25-year career emphasizing operations, and strategy. His extensive complex project and program management and general business process management expertise integrates day-to-day operational management skills with business acumen. These integrated competencies enable him to lead large teams through change management challenges.
Working alongside TriVista Operational Management teams, Stuart assists the project leaders in keeping their focus on defined goals when they are operating deep within Private Equity M&A Due Diligence assignments. He accomplishes this through a true understanding of the project and the asset while also providing the baseline for adhering to TriVista’s process. This approach ensures a project viewpoint that is framed by his operational background of having dealt with the same challenges faced by management teams and operational leaders. Stuart’s broad expertise is integral to facilitating a partnership with TriVista clients that keeps projects moving forward and on track such that engagements deliver maximum benefits.
- Food Processing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Interim CEO – Consumer Electronics Company
- Interim President – Lightning Diversion Systems
- Vice President Global Engineering – ITT Cannon Connectors
- Director of Operations – ITT Industries (Industrial Electronics)
- General Manager – ITT Industries (Keypads & Switches)
- General Manager – Various TRW Business
- BS, Mechanical Engineering – Wolverhampton University, West Midlands, U.K.
- Financial Management Program- Stanford Graduate School of Business, Palo Alto, CA
- ITT Value-Based Management Training
- Aerospace Manufacturing Apprenticeship – Lucas Aerospace U.K.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Awards & Recognition
- Operational Due Diligence Provider of the Year – 2014 Acquisition International M&A Awards
- Mid-Market Operations Consulting Firm of the Year – 2013 Acquisition International Finance Awards
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG) – Orange County
- Lightning Diversion Systems – Board Member
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Stuart is an avid motorsports and outdoors enthusiast. When not working on assignment, he can be found hiking in Yosemite or racing his motorbikes on the track.