Stuart brings TriVista more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing, operations, strategy, general management, and leadership to the TriVista team. In his current role as Chief Operating Office & Managing Director, Stuart is responsible for managing client engagements as well as overseeing TriVista’s global operations. Stuart’s expertise lies in Operations Management, Operational Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Engineering and New Product Development, and has worked on and led engagements spanning multiple geographies, including the US, Mexico, China, the UK, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia and beyond. In addition to working alongside Operational Management teams to deploy improvement tools, Stuart is also regularly engaged to lead Due Diligence assignments for Private Equity clients related to M&A transactions.
Stuart has a successful track record of leading significant business transformations and driving growth in Industrial Electronics, Automotive and Aerospace businesses. In his career in consulting, Stuart has also led significant engagements in the Consumer Products and Food & Beverage industries.
His industry and process expertise includes:
- Food Processing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
- Medical Products
- Metal Fabrication & Welding
- Specialty Chemicals
Prior to joining TriVista, Stuart spent over 20 years with ITT Industries and Lucas Industries/TRW in North America, Europe and Asia where he was recognized as a customer focused, cross-functional and cross-cultural leader and an effective practitioner of the ITT Integrated Management System (IMS). In his most recent role as Vice President Global Engineering of ITT Cannon Connectors, Stuart was responsible for the technical and strategic leadership of the $420 million division.
Past Positions Include:
- Interim CEO – Consumer Electronics Company
- Interim President – Lightning Diversion Systems
- Vice President Global Engineering – ITT Cannon Connectors
- Director of Operations – ITT Industries (Industrial Electronics)
- General Manager – ITT Industries (Keypads & Switches)
- General Manager – various TRW Business
- Wolverhampton University – West Midlands, UK
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (honors)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – Stanford, CA
- Financial Management Program
- ITT Value-Based Management Training
- Aerospace Manufacturing Apprenticeship – Lucas Aerospace UK
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – University of Michigan
Awards & Recognition
- Operational Due Diligence Provider of the Year – 2014 Acquisition International M&A Awards
- Mid-Market Operations Consulting Firm of the Year – 2013 Acquisition International Finance Awards
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG) – Orange County
- Lightning Diversion Systems – Board Member
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Stuart is an avid motorsports and outdoors enthusiast. When not working on assignment, he can be found hiking in Yosemite or racing his motorbikes on the track.