Tim Ristoff is Managing Director and CEO of TriVista, a firm he founded to help investors and managers build companies that are more productive, efficient, and valuable by assessing and improving operations. He brings over 25 years of experience in manufacturing, operations, and general management. Tim is a practitioner of Lean, Six Sigma, and commercial best practices, focusing on implementing robust processes throughout the value chain.
In addition to his successful career in industry, Tim has personally led over 100 operational Due Diligence engagements, advising on transactions from $10M to $3B in enterprise value. He is a renowned thought leader on the topic of operational diligence, and portfolio company performance improvement.
Tim has extensive international experience, having run operations in 10 different countries including China, Singapore, Mexico, Costa Rica and Poland. His experience in China includes leading more than 8,000 employees in five manufacturing locations on the mainland as well as leading the formation of several wholly foreign owned enterprises (WFOE).
His industry specialties include:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Manufacturing
- President, Industrial Electronics – ITT Cannon
- President, Switch Products – ITT Cannon
- President, Jabsco – ITT Jabsco
- Vice President & General Manager – TRW Sensors & Components
- Miami University – Oxford, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business & Management – Malibu, CA
- Masters of Business Administration in Corporate Strategy
- Ashridge University – Berkhamsted, UK
- Executive Leadership Program
- Harvard Business School – Boston, MA
- Leading Professional Service Firms
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – University of Michigan
Awards & Recognition
- Operational Due Diligence Provider of the Year – 2014 Acquisition International M&A Awards
- Mid-Market Operations Consulting Firm of the Year – 2013 Acquisition International Finance Awards
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) – Orange County
Tim is on the board of several Private Equity backed operating companies. He is also involved with a number of other private and civic boards including JSerra High School, and previously served on the board of Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC).
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC)
- Patriot Pop Warner Youth Football Coach
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Tim is the proud father of three boys, and enjoys coaching football and spending time with his family. He also enjoys golf, hunting, and giving back to the community.