As a Vice President at TriVista, Tony works closely with clients on Lean and Operational engagements to execute shop floor improvement initiatives across multiple functional areas. Comfortable operating at both the strategic and tactical levels, Tony is recognized for his ability to identify opportunities by applying seasoned analytical, business, and Lean expertise. He is a goal-oriented, energetic team member who works hands-on to promote creative problem solving skills, and empower teams to identify, develop, and maintain improvements.
Tony has extensive industry experience having worked with a wide range of companies within the industrial, consumer, and medical device sectors. He specializes in the implementation of enterprise wide lean programs, quality systems, global supply chain infrastructures, optimizing business processes, as well as building, mentoring, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement throughout organizations.
Tony’s industry experience includes:
- Industrial Products
- Consumer Products
- Medical Devices
- Food & Beverage
- Pet Food & Products
Prior to joining TriVista, Tony was Vice President, Quality Assurance & Program Management at Masimo Corporation, where he was responsible for management of quality engineering and supplier quality, as well as the execution of Lean programs globally. Tony also spent nearly 15 years with Mitsubishi in various engineering management and quality management positions.
- Vice President, Quality Assurance & Program Management – Masimo Corporation
- Mechanical Engineering Manager – Mitsubishi Digital Electronics
In addition to his extensive professional background, Tony is a lead Lean Six Sigma Instructor at the University of California at Irvine, where he has worked with large multinational corporations to teach and certify hundreds of lean and six sigma practitioners. His work at the University of California has included extensive onsite work at many Fortune 500 corporations, including Northrop-Grumman, Boeing, Sprint, Parker Hannifin, and Ricoh.
- Southern Polytechnic State University – Marietta, GA
- Master of Science in Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Villanova University
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – University of California, Irvine
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – University of California, Irvine
- Project Management Professional – Project Management Institute
- Certified Quality Engineer – American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Manager of Organizational Excellence – American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Awards & Recognition
- 2014 Best Practice Award – TriVista
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Tau Alpha Pi Academic Honor Society – Southern Polytechnic State University
- University of California, Irvine – Advisory Board Member
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Tony resides in North Carolina with his wife and two children. He enjoys reading, teaching, golfing, skiing, and traveling.