Tony specializes in the implementation of enterprise wide lean continuous improvement programs, international program management and quality management systems to optimize business process improvement initiatives across multiple functional areas. Tony has been instrumental in innovating transformation processes within industrial and consumer product as well as medical device sectors through development of lean, cross-silo customer-journey optimization, and digitization on well over 50 client engagements.
When spearheading operations turnaround and restructuring projects, Tony works closely with clients to execute shop floor transformations by building, mentoring, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement that resonates throughout the organization. Tony has the skills, experience and gravitas to effectively lead all facets of the operation from Facility and process design to Manufacturing, QC and the Supply Chain. This confluence of skills and experience enables him to deftly support, implement and execute end-to-end performance-improvement strategies for sites across the globe.
Tony’s talent in identifying challenges and developing turnaround strategies for manufacturers is grounded in an ability to quickly identify and capitalize on opportunities while helping organizations to successfully navigate volatile markets. By operating on both the strategic and tactical levels, Tony delivers enormous and continuous financial and operational gains for TriVista clients.
- Aerospace Products
- Automotive Products
- Industrial Products
- Consumer Products
- Medical Devices
- Food & Beverage
- Vice President, Quality Assurance & Program Management – Masimo Corporation
- Mechanical Engineering Manager – Mitsubishi Digital Electronics
- MS, Technology Management & BS, Mechanical Engineering Technology – Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Villanova University
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – University of California, Irvine
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – University of California, Irvine
- Project Management Professional – Project Management Institute
- Certified Quality Engineer – American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Manager of Organizational Excellence – American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Awards & Recognition
- 2014 Best Practice Award – TriVista
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Tau Alpha Pi Academic Honor Society – Southern Polytechnic State University
- University of California, Irvine – Advisory Board Member
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Tony resides in North Carolina with his wife and two children. He enjoys reading, teaching, golfing, skiing, and traveling.