Managing Director Gavin Fielden leads TriVista’s global Transaction Advisory Services Practice, working primarily with private equity clients to evaluate supply chain and operations performance, and ESG-related metrics of middle market companies.
As a former senior executive with Johnson Electric, Gavin joined TriVista in 2015 to strengthen the firm’s transaction advisory capabilities. As an industry executive, Gavin brings extensive hands-on operational expertise to TriVista’s clients.
Gavin and his team work across the U.S., Asia and Europe, leveraging the firm’s extensive international experience and global capabilities.
Gavin holds an MA in engineering science from Oxford and an MBA in global management from the University of Phoenix.
- Conducting Operations Due Diligence during COVID-19
- 7 Questions to Ask on a Factory Tour
- Aligning Management on the Value of Sell Side Operational Due Diligence
- How Sell Side Operational Due Diligence Strengthens Sell Side Quality of Earnings Analysis
- The Case for Sell Side Operational Due Diligence