TriVista Helps $500M Food Distribution Company Consolidate Network; Delivers $6M EBITDA Savings
A private equity backed company sought to consolidate their multiple manufacturing and distribution locations into one centralized campus. They utilized TriVista’s support to provide analysis and planning for the potential footprint consolidation.
- TriVista conducted site visits across the entire network
- Facility planning to determine site requirements and layout options
- Financial analysis to determine EBITDA savings, one-time costs and CAPEX requirements
- Labor analysis to understand potential new labor requirements, labor savings, re-location costs and any severance requirements
- Transportation and Logistics costs through consolidation and understanding potential customer impact
- Financial impact of moving equipment, materials, and resources from consolidated sites
- Development of high-level plan, timeline, and budget regarding consolidation activities for Company Leadership and Board of Director’s review and approval
- TriVista was able to identify approximately $6M of EBITDA consolidation opportunities and one-time savings of $11M through real estate and equipment divestitures.
To find out how TriVista can help you achieve similar outcomes, contact us today:
"*" indicates required fields