A $300M North American children’s toy and product manufacturer.
TriVista’s client sought to establish a joint venture greenfield manufacturing facility in China. With limited working knowledge of manufacturing operations in Greater China, they needed an unbiased, third-party operations consultant to help validate the proposed joint venture, identify potential collaboration risks, and support the project.
TriVista assembled a cross-functional team consisting of its US and China-based staff and provided the following services:
- Generated a detailed feasibility report identifying locations, estimated project timing, and costs to support the business plan
- Developed a project plan, including a detailed 18-month schedule of key activities
- Implemented activities identified during the first 2 phases
- Established a hiring plan for key operations leaders
- Developed training programs for staff to independently manage operations
- Generated a report outlining findings and a go-forward plan for the 450K sq ft greenfield facility
- Obtained all required building permits and certifications
- Liaised with local government officials and agencies
- Recruited four key leadership positions for the new organization
- Project-managed the facility build out
- Supported post-construction completion audits
To find out how TriVista can help you achieve similar outcomes, contact us today:
"*" indicates required fields