TriVista helps industrial businesses achieve operational excellence.
TriVista consultants have a strong background in the industrial marketplace. Since our inception we have worked extensively on high impact projects in nearly every industrial business industry segment. From supporting Due Diligence for M&A transactions to transforming to improving operational performance through the deployment of Lean Manufacturing we work diligently to improve business processes and enhance shareholder value. Our ability to understand global operations spanning North America, Europe & South America as well as supply chain linkages in Asia affords our clients a significant advantage. Coupled with the global reach of our team, we are able to deliver results quickly.
Our offerings for Industrial Sector Clients include:
- Business Performance Improvement – Lean Six Sigma Training and Implementation, Quality Systems Analysis and Improvement, and Inventory/Working Capital Improvement Projects.
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory– Supporting private equity investors and management teams at both the Pre and Post Acquisition stages to conduct detailed Operational Due Diligence and support Integration activities including 100 day plan development.
- Operational Strategy Development – Collaborating with Senior Leadership teams to identify critical operational improvement initiatives and support the execution of improvement programs.
- Supply Chain Consulting– Identify and implement Offshoring and Outsourcing programs globally, conduct SKU Rationalization and Margin Analysis, and implement global supplier development programs.
- New Product Development – Best of the Best Training, Lean New Product Development Process Implementation and Design
- Global Market Evaluation – Competitive Supply Chain Analysis, Greenfield Start-Up Project Management, Market Entry Analysis.
TriVista has worked across a wide spectrum of industrial industry sub-segments:
- Agricultural Equipment
- Automotive Components & Systems
- Environmental Equipment
- Industrial Electronics
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
- Metal Fabrication