A middle market Private Equity firm seeking to acquire a $500M manufacturer and distributor of specialty apparel products sold into various B2B and Consumer end markets. TriVista was retained to provide Quality of Operations® Due Diligence consulting support to qualify and quantify EBITDA and working capital improvement opportunities that existed in the business.
- Site Visits and assessments of five (5) locations across the U.S.
- Assessment of Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning (SIOP)
- Evaluation of key operational staff members and management team
- Analysis of sourcing and procurement, including gaps existing within supply chain
- In depth review of manufacturing & quality including, Lean initiatives, operational efficiency, plant flow, and safety
- Deep dive examination of distribution and logistics including current state footprint and national shipping routes in connection with on-time delivery / high sale locations
- Assessment of the company’s recent acquisition roll up as well as implementation plans for acquisitions in pipeline
TriVista identified $10.2M in EBITDA savings as well as $32M in working capital improvements. The savings stemmed from:
- Procurement cost reductions across business units
- Strategic sourcing initiatives / Asian supply management implementation
- Companywide labor utilization improvement
- Inventory reduction and turns improvement