An industry leading aircraft interiors manufacturer backed by an $8.5B global Private Equity firm, was looking to acquire an OEM supplier of in-cabin components and thermal insulation products. TriVista was retained as an operational consultant to conduct a Quality of Operations® assessment with the goal of assessing the target acquisition and identifying consolidation synergy opportunities.
- Conduct site visits at key U.S. and Mexico operations
- Assess organizational structure and leadership
- Detailed operational assessment of the Mexico facility, and a detailed assessment of company’s quality systems and continuous improvement processes
- Model cost savings calculations for the proposed integration
- Identified approximately $4.4M of EBITDA savings by validating proposed consolidation of U.S. and Mexico operations
- Discovered an additional $1.3M of EBITDA savings in operational improvements at the Mexico facility