TriVista Brings Supply Chain Expertise to Private Equity Firm Acquiring Distribution Company – Identifies $1.2 M EBITDA Improvements
A $400M Private Equity firm looking to acquire a distributor of premium bathroom accessories retained TriVista to provide Quality of Operations® Due Diligence support.
- Conducted facility visits in China and the U.S.
- Interviewed management teams in both countries
- Led a detailed review of procurement and sourcing operations
- Evaluated warehousing, distribution and freight logistics
- Assessed Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP)
- Analyzed New Product Development organization and processes
- Evaluated customer service in relation to operations and returns
- Assessed operational systems and tools
- Identified $1.2M of EBITDA expansion opportunities
- Recognized $1.8M of cash improvements through the development of strategic partnerships with key suppliers
- Delivered post-close action plan
To find out how TriVista can help you achieve similar outcomes, contact us today:
"*" indicates required fields