A $1B North American manufacturer of automotive and related products company needed to increase its capacity of next generation operational leaders to accommodate rapid growth.
The TriVista Consulting and Recruitment teams collaborated to place Interim Plant Managers at key production sites while conducting simultaneous searches for positions located in the states of Georgia, Idaho, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Consultants engaged in enterprise-wide improvement initiative
- Recruitment collaborated with client to refine job descriptions; they leveraged traditional search methods, and supplemented with TriVista’s network of operational experts
- Collaborated with TriVista subject matter experts for candidate screening and interviews
- Provided bi-weekly status calls with Private Equity & Portfolio Company stakeholders
All the vacant positions were successfully filled in less than 45 days. Positions included:
- Vice President of Operations, Bilingual
- Director of Operational Excellence
- Director of Operations
- Corporate Environmental, Health & Safety Director
- Environmental Health & Safety Multi-Site Manager
- Plant Manager (two positions)
Client shared, “We cannot believe the quality of talent you were able to find in such a short-time period.”
To find out how TriVista can help you achieve similar outcomes, contact us today:
"*" indicates required fields