A global, mid-market Private Equity firm seeking to acquire a five-year old start-up consumer products company that specializes in infant and toddler soft goods, retained TriVista to provide Quality of Operations® Due Diligence with a strong focus on supply chain due diligence. The company was growing exponentially, and was on track to grow from 40M to >100M in revenue in the next 3 years. A critical element of the engagement was determining the scalability of the supply chain operations.
- Visited two supplier manufacturing sites in China, and one distribution center in California
- Conducted detailed risk analyses and site assessments
- Led management team interviews
- Produced a benchmark study, and made recommendations for areas of improvement to processes
- Identified several critical organizational needs
- Identified $1.4M in EBITDA margin improvements, and $4M in working capital improvements
- Provided actionable recommendations to improve org. chart