A packaging company was in the process of acquiring a competitor. There was significant synergy opportunity across the combined 11 production sites. TriVista was brought on to complete a Quality of Operations® Due Diligence Assessment, as well as complete a detailed synergy analysis that clearly calculated the practicality and upside associated with the integration.
- TriVista completed site visits to 11 facilities between the two companies to provide a SIOP, Sourcing, Organization, and Manufacturing assessments
- Developed “blank slate” synergy model to determine savings calculations
- Determined which sites would be consolidated
- Developed strategy to incorporate centers of excellence for key production processes
- Developed detailed timing and sequencing plan
- TriVista identified a total of $10.6 M in synergy savings, primarily from material spend, labor, production overhead, and SG&A
- TriVista was subsequently asked to assist with the consolidation effort post close