A private equity backed, leading service provider who installs and repairs home / business security products retained TriVista to provide a Quality of Operations™ due diligence relating to the possible beach-head, add-on acquisition with multiple locations for its platform business.
Through a site visit of the target company, management calls, and continuous collaboration with the platform company and PE client, TriVista performed the following:
- Assessed target’s corporate management structure and processes, and ability to drive further scale in the business
- Assessed target’s people, process, and system risks and opportunities across operations including scheduling and dispatching, fleet management, technician service orders, fabrication, and the ability to develop and retain labor
- Evaluated alternatives for operations and fabrication
- Analyzed supply chain structure and processes and reviewed Quality Management System (QMS) controls and procedures
- Assessed business capacity and technician utilization
- Evaluated potential synergies across headcount and OpEx
- Labor wage analysis compared by region to assess the cost to bring wages to market value
- Determined actual service lead times and provided options for reduction
- Calculated actual technician utilization and recommended labor balancing and hub and spoke model
- Evaluated fleet management assessing potential CAPEX investment required by our client post-close
- Provided synergies calculation, including material compression analysis and headcount and OpEx savings
- Calculated potential impact of business headwinds including fuel costs, increasing traffic, carve-out of fabrication, and increasing labor costs
To find out how TriVista can help you achieve similar outcomes, email us today at Info@TriVista.com.